I love Christmas time!
I had a grand Christmas! I told Santa at This is the Place that I’d like a dollhouse, and loved seeing his reindeer. I went to my first Nutcracker ballet, where l did pretty well and was quite impressed by the dancers in pink with sparkly crowns. Christmas eve and Christmas day were spent with my beloved cousins and it was all magical. And thanks to grandma, I did get a dollhouse.
I had a grand Christmas! I told Santa at This is the Place that I’d like a dollhouse, and loved seeing his reindeer. I went to my first Nutcracker ballet, where l did pretty well and was quite impressed by the dancers in pink with sparkly crowns. Christmas eve and Christmas day were spent with my beloved cousins and it was all magical. And thanks to grandma, I did get a dollhouse.










No comments:
Post a Comment