This is the story of the most beautiful baby in the world.
Feliz CumpleaƱos Estrellita!:)
She is the cutest. Happy Birthday Clara!
Thanks for sharing some of your birthday cake with me, Clara.
What a beautiful little girl. She has changed so much. Happy Birthday Clara. I check in now and then just to see how she is. And thankyou also for the pictures of my sister. I see more of her on your blog than on hers. Haha.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Feliz CumpleaƱos Estrellita!
:)
She is the cutest. Happy Birthday Clara!
Thanks for sharing some of your birthday cake with me, Clara.
What a beautiful little girl. She has changed so much. Happy Birthday Clara. I check in now and then just to see how she is. And thankyou also for the pictures of my sister. I see more of her on your blog than on hers. Haha.
Post a Comment