This is the story of the most beautiful baby in the world.
Monday, September 15, 2008
4 Months Old!
I turned four months old in Zion National Park whilst on another one of my crazy camping adventures. I also took my first trip to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary, but I didn't get to see very many critters.
She is so cute.i am Krystin Coburn who made the nursing cover. I tried to email you but it did not work and you gave your blog so I thought I would see if you are still interested in getting another one. If not that is quite okay, but things have slowed down a bit. Thanks.
1 comment:
She is so cute.i am Krystin Coburn who made the nursing cover. I tried to email you but it did not work and you gave your blog so I thought I would see if you are still interested in getting another one. If not that is quite okay, but things have slowed down a bit. Thanks.
Post a Comment